Responsible for receiving calls, listens to, and analyzes customer needs and preferences; provides the appropriate information and response; and captures the relevant data. Enters mail, phone, and fax orders into computer for processing. Responds to customer's inquiries or complaints through use of Microsoft Word and Internet email.
1. Opens mail, batches, and places in basket for order entry.
2. Enters mail, phone, and fax orders and forwards payments to Operations Administrative Assistant.
3. Files completed custom orders received via mail, fax, or Internet.
4. Handles phone calls in a manner that meets professional call standards (includes the use of tact, patience, and good judgment) irrespective of the customer's manner.
5. Researches and resolves problems with customer 's orders and inquiries through use of telephone, fax, mail, or Internet email.
6. Uses Microsoft Word to compose correspondence to customers.
7. Develops comprehensive knowledge of products to be used in better serving the customers.
8. Assists in salesroom as needed.
9. Attend conventions as needed and assigned. Duties at convention include setting up sales area, resolving problems, one-on-one sales, packing up and other tasks as assigned.
10. Assists in warehouse picking and packing orders as assigned.
11. Actively demonstrates teamwork.
12. Completes other tasks as assigned by management.
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIRED FOR ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Requires a thorough knowledge of a given vocation or trade procedures, or a working knowledge of broad shop or trade procedures, or training in commonly used commercial or business machines, methods and practices.
Additional Skills Needed:
1. One year or more experience in telephone or mail order sales/customer service preferred or one to three years working in an office environment.
2. Must be able to work with accuracy in maintaining records.
3. Experience with Microsoft Word required. Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a plus.
4. Experience using Internet and email required.
5. Experience using Sigma Micro software a plus.
6. Experience with various type of office equipment (fax, copier, mailing equipment, etc.).
7. Must have good math aptitude.
8. Must have experience in a Call Center environment.
9. Must pass competency test administered by Human Resources. Test will cover grammar usage, editing, and Word.
The Technical Support Specialist will:
Complete 1 full week of training on site
Answer incoming calls in a professional and timely manner
Exhibit excellent customer service and telephonic communication skills
Provide basic technical support to the client's desktops & laptops via the phone, email and remote tools
Troubleshoot issues with password resets, printer set up, and account specific client applications
Perform basic diagnosing of the desktop/laptop software problems.
Route calls to proper department according to basic diagnostic results
One year up to 3 years
Job Type: Contract
Call Center: 1 year (Required)
customer service: 1 year (Required)
Communication method(s) used:
Paid time off
Retirement benefits or accounts
Other types of insurance
Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
12 freelancers estão ofertando em média $34/hora para esse trabalho
I am a office manager, customer care manager and solutions designer. I am looking for a virtual position that I can do long term, where I am working with people.
I AM EAGER TO LEARN AND DISCOVER NEW LEARNING. I AM WILLING TO BE INTERVIEWED ASAP AND WILLING TO WORK ASAP. I HAVE 3 YEARS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE.