GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Responsible for specimen receipt and preparation, records creation, reporting of results and transferring data to accounts receivable. Ensures all patient data is obtained and maintained in accordance with all applicable HIPAA regulations.
1. Performs all of the following:
· enters test requisition data into computer creating an accessioning record which includes: patient demographics and physician data, test requests, ICD- 9CM code, and testing priority;
· initiates an audit trail if any data required for the accessioning record is missing or ambiguous. The trail is initiated from the billing menu when accessioning data is transferred to accounts receivable;
· produces bar code labels
· affixes replicates of labels to test requisition and specimen (blood or other) containers;
· prepares specimens for testing by centrifuging tubes for tests requiring serum or plasma;
· distributes specimens to appropriate departments for analysis;
· communicates with extended care facility (ECF) to correct, clarify, or add any information found to be in question or missing on the test requisition;
· communicates with the Laboratory Director and/or the Compliance Officer if accessioning irregularities have not been resolved at the time of accessioning.
2. Modifies test request data after obtaining previously missing, incomplete, or physician clarification information.
3. Enters patient information for potential new clients provided by facility
4. Follows established protocols to determine which patients’ test result data requires immediate reporting by telephone (ALERTS).
5. Communicates with nursing personnel at ECFs to relay ALERT test values.
20 freelancers estão ofertando em média $35/hora para esse trabalho
dear employer this is great opportunity to work your project i have 1 yrs of sales experiences we serve best quality service in your matching work profile thank you
I had a vast experienced in using internet and working online for data entry I am a professional level of data enterer an I am interested in doing your work
I am a third year medical student with the knowledge and experience to be successful. Relevant Skills and Experience I have two years administrative assistant experience and data entry experience.
I'm a Dedicated individual looking forward to new challenges and self- motivated. i look forward for clients satisfaction first there for i communicate everything with the clients.
I will try my best for fulfill your needs. Relevant Skills and Experience I have worked with Lucas Indian Service Ltd. From 2013 to till March-2019.