ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Knowledge of Medicaid/Medicare insurance a plus.
* Inputs meal data
* Oversees federal database
* Daily data entry of meals and client data.
* Generates reports.
* Have the ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
* Proficiency in or ability to learn and adapt to the current federal software program.
* Able to work a variable schedule, including increased hours around the end/beginning of each month when billing reports are due.
* Input new client setup and assessment.
* Update existing clients and reassessments.
* Input Transportation clients and intakes.
* Input Congregate meal clients and intakes.
* Make corrections and updates as directed by Case Managers or Director.
* Insure ongoing accuracy of all data; use common sense to identify inconsistencies or errors and consult with staff to verify corrections.
* Entry of monthly unit counts for all activity areas (home delivered meals, congregate meals, transportation) upon complete and accurate information from originating staff persons.
* Balancing, finalization and submission of all monthly reporting (total count of 23 reports for Month End Binder), insuring that all deadlines are met (the 8th of each month or last weekday prior to the 8th).
* Assist in audit preparation and research.
* Research potential and real problems; returning to originating staff for corrections to enter into system.
* Generate reports as needed for meal and client information for various grants.
29 freelancers estão ofertando em média $20/hora para esse trabalho
We are delivered your assignment within your [login to view URL] have an experts team do this [login to view URL] gives you a best results for your [login to view URL] we have the two years of experience in this field.
I provide high quality works your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Really Happy to work with your Budget and Time Frame. My vision is the Quality work delivery on time..