I currently have a list of 30,000 businesses stored in my website. Unfortunately, the business categories for most of these records are incorrect
1 Hour Photo - Car Dealership WRONG
1 Hour Photo - Photography CORRECT
24 Hour Video - Hair Salon WRONG
23 Hour Video - Video Rentals CORRECT
In order to verify and update the category for the business, you will need to take the following steps.
Site Address: [url removed, login to view];PHPSESSID=)
1. Log into the website using a username and password. Each business has a different username and password, such as
Username: 200 Password:200
Username: 201 Passowrd:201
2. Click on 'Business Categories'
3. Add/Delete business categories using the category browser. The company name will give usually give you a very good idea of what category they belong in. For those companies whose category is difficult to determine from the name alone, use a google search or [url removed, login to view] to get more information about the company. I would say that you will be able to assign a category using the name alone for 98% of the companies, the other 2% may require some quick searches.
4. Click 'Logout'
5. Repeat steps 1-4 using the next set of username and password
When providing a quote, make sure to include an accurate time estimate. I need this work done as soon as possible. Bidders who will be able to put 2+ people on the job will be preferred.
Also, you must have excellent command of the English language.
81 freelancers estão ofertando em média $669 para este trabalho
The work is clearly understood. Please be assured of 100% accuracy and timely completion. My bid is for completion of the project. Thanks & regards, Leela Krishan, New Delhi, India.