Dure Technologies is multinational technology enterprise with offices in Switzerland and India. It has a portfolio of innovative technology products and solutions for public health and social development sector, primarily in program Monitoring & evaluation, Analytics and Data Visualization. The company provides strategic services to United Nation organizations, national government bodies and related international organizations across several countries in US, Asia, Africa and Europe. It is a young dynamic organization continuously exploring new practical simple solutions that can bring significant impact to the day-to-day lives of people and the societies at large. The organization is growing rapidly in several regions in Asia & Africa and is looking for like-minded professionals who have the passion to make a difference in people lives while building a business and want to be part of a fun & creative team.
The company is currently recruiting Data Scientist for its office in Mumbai, India to be a key contributor to its innovative product development for Data analysis and visualization.
If you believe that technology has the capability to make a difference to our society and crave the excitement of solving complex problems and delivering innovative solutions, this is an excellent opportunity to use your skills to make a difference.
Company Website: [login to view URL]
Relevant Experience & Duties:
• Build data sets to empower operational and exploratory analysis of data to transform data into information and ‘data for action’
• Design and implement reporting and metrics that track and monitor the performance, quality and overall outcome.
• Proficient in using data analytics tools and algorithms to perform queries and analysis for defining and correlating data to come up with insights for decision making.
• Skilled at utilizing data visualization platforms to organize and present summarizations, predictive analysis, comparative analysis, dashboards and reporting.
• Identify and extract interesting pattern from structured and unstructured data.
• Collaborate with a cross-functional team including data scientists, business analysts and software engineers.
• Build and analyze dashboards and reports- Influence product teams through presentation of findings
• Communicate the state of business, experiment results, etc. to product and management teams- Understand ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends.
• Build models of user behaviors for analysis and powering product capabilities and features. Identify and correct for any biases or errors in our data sets
• Engage with customers for in-depth understanding the problem statement and design solutions to address those. Also, proactively think out-of-box solutions and approaches to improve product capability.
• Experience in R and/or Python.
• Statistical modelling tools
• Additional programming skills like Java and Scala would be a plus.
Academic and Domain skills
• Graduate in Medicine, Engineering or Statistics
• Domain experience in Automobile will be an added advantage
11 freelancers estão ofertando em média ₹24949 para esse trabalho
I'm an MBA graduate looking for a jobs. I have 3 months of experience on data entry work. I have sound knowledge on Ms word, Ms excel. I can do all type of data entry work efficently.....
hi sir. i have gone through your project description and i am very interested in doing your project. i am sure i will exceed your expection. thank you....