We will provide you with a store list. We need you to copy and paste information for these stores. Each store must contain 2 parts: store information and shopping tips.
Store information is a brief introduction about the merchant including the store history, product range, and customer reviews, etc..
Shopping tips are more like more information about the store, FAQ, shipping & return policy, tips must be some information relevant to products or service.
Store information – 200-300 words (1 paragraph)
Tips – 400-500 words (2-3 paragraphs)
You can find store information and tips from the store's official website, Wikipedia and the store's social media page like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blogs, or Pinterest. But you cannot directly copy a whole paragraph from only one site.
1. You can copy 1 sentence from the store's website, 1 from stores' social media page, 1 from Wikipedia, and 1 from Facebook. Then you need to put these sentences together to make them as a new paragraph for store information and tips.
2. You need to translate this new paragraph from the Japanese into English with Google translator. Then translate English into previous Japanese with another translator like Yahoo translator or other translators. (For example, put Japanese in Google Translate to English. Then put the same English sentences you get into another translator to the Japanese.)
3. Reorganize the paragraph to make this paragraph right in grammar after you use 2 different translators.
4. Almost no errors of vocabulary, spelling, punctuation or syntax. All the sentences and paragraphs must be read smoothly in grammar.
5. Add two image for the per store.
18 freelancers estão ofertando em média $152 para esse trabalho
I have made textbooks for high school grades 1 and 2. I am used to using the adobe indesign application. the material is about Japanese. I'm ready to accept the challenge.
Hi, my name is Junray. I studied Japanese Language for 3 years I am translating research papers, articles, blogs, and even write short stories and web novels in Japanese Language for 2 years now.
Hi!I am BA degree holder in Japanese language and also I have completed deploma in Japanese language and completed Japanese Language proficiency tests.
I am native Japanese. I have worked some project on another site,such as English into Japanes eor transcribe Japanese. I would like to jon this job. Thank you.
I am sure that I can be an appropriate candidate for this project. I am pretty familiar with Japanese and translation tools. I am also familiar with data entry.
Hi, i can complete the project in five day, we can talk about this later, but the importante is the quality of work so you can Review the project before the payment, if you like my work we can go ahead