We are looking for a talented, motivated and reliable Amazon Specialist and social media marketer to grow with our company.
We are located in South Florida & currently our team is from the US and The Philippines. We are owner operated and on a high growth trajectory.
Please read the post fully including the 'how to apply' section at the bottom, candidates who do not follow the instructions will not be considered.
JOB DESCRIPTION: What will you do day to day?
- Create new listings
- Split test images, titles, bullet points, and prices
- Optimize listings using front and back-end keywords and content
- Update Amazon storefronts and enhanced brand content.
- Perform weekly listing audits and make necessary changes, proof content, remove negative feedback and check all attributes are filled in.
- Launch new products via third-party tools and strategies such as product giveaways
- Generate weekly reports to review week on week changes (sales, advertising).
- Research and recommend new products based on multiple criteria
- Research potential sources of new products, work with package designers, and handle logistics
So why would this opportunity be exciting for you?
You'll have a great deal of autonomy in your work & opportunities for personal & professional growth.
Wondering if you'd be a good fit?
- Calm under pressure?
- Open to feedback?
- Highly organized in completing tasks?
- Extremely computer literate with an ability to learn new tools quickly?
REQUIREMENTS (minimum 3 years experience with the following)
- Seller Central (any region is fine)
- Advertising (building and managing campaigns - Headline Search Ads, Sponsored Ads)
- Bullets and Description copywriting
- Keyword research
- Familiarity with amazon tools such as Helium 10, Splitly, Jungle Scout, Rebate Key, Judo Launch and other amazon tools
This role will focus on the following Amazon marketplaces: (US, CA, UK)
There’s lots of room to grow inside the company… we’re NOT looking for someone who has no experience.
Ultimately we care that you are happy and motivated in a mission driven business. We will take an interest in what makes you tick and put you in situations to be the best you.
We believe that all humans are created as equals and hire accordingly.
Come talk to us, we can't wait to meet you.
HOW TO APPLY - No exceptions - In order to apply please provide the following.
Write a Cover Letter addressing the following questions:
1) Why do you think you are the Senior Ecommerce Marketplace Manager we are looking for?
2) If you only had 30 seconds with me in an elevator, what would you say is your biggest accomplishment?
3) What do you do for fun?
4) Last book you read?
Create ONE document (Word or PDF) that contains both your custom cover letter and your resume. Cover letter first, resume second. In the subject line put the following [YOUR NAME] Freelancer Application.
• Advertising (building and managing campaigns): 1 year (Required)
• Keyword research: 1 year (Required)
• Bullets and Description copywriting: 1 year (Required)
• working with Amazon Seller Central: 1 year (Required)
• Familiarity with amazon tools such as Helium 10: 1 year (Required)
12 freelancers estão ofertando em média $12/hora para esse trabalho
Hello sir, i am a social media marketing expert.i've read this project's entire discovery and i'll work with my full skill and i can trust completely for this project on my top. Thank you sir
I can do it in a best way. Relevant Skills and Experience I have two year experience with Amazon North America. I have worked on their policies and customer engagement