An understanding of Rugby would be an advantage.
Purpose of the project = Creating a database of Rugby Players stats and being able to
get a better understanding of Rugby line ups for a selected game with stats scraped from [url removed, login to view] :
- with the input of the 23 players from the Home Team and the 23 players from the Away Team
- weather forecast for the city where the game will be played
Format desired = excel file if possible or similar, I would like to be able to access that file on OneDrive so I can access it everywhere
When I open the file, I would :
- refresh the database as games are played every week and stats will change, also new rugby players will be added to [url removed, login to view] . I need to have all those new infos available.
- input the date ,time,country and city of the match so I can get detailed graph weather forecast from [url removed, login to view] as you can see in the print screen 1
- input Rugby line ups from the Home Team and the Away Team into a excel file and getting statistics from every players selected for this match from this website : [url removed, login to view]
- >>Stats I would need to see for every players in the line ups can be seen in the excel file 1
- >>How I would like my Project to look like is located in excel file 2
->> Inputting Rugby line ups will come in different formats as unfortunately different sites have different ways of writing them but there is always 15 starters and 8 substitutes For the Home Team and 15 starters and 8 substitutes For the Away Team
Please see [url removed, login to view]
There can be a few players with the exact last name, in that case the software would need to let me choose manually between players if unsure.