We are a looking for someone from Europe to work as a ski resort conditions reporter over the winter months from November through until April.
The work is home based and involves reviewing various website resources, collecting information and data regarding lift status, snow depths and snow conditions in ski resorts and then updating the data via our web-based forms.
The successful candidate will generally need to be available to work between 3 - 5 hours each morning/early afternoon. Need to be available at least 6 days per week.
Must have skills and availability;
• Access to fast internet
• Good internet research and fast data entry skills
• Fluent in English: Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Be an experienced skier or snowboarder: This is essential in order to understand how the
snow and weather impacts the mountain. DO NOT APPLY WITHOUT THIS KNOWLEDGE
• Guaranteed availability from November through until middle April
• Able to work most mornings - though there is flexibility
We are a small group who provide weather and ski reporting services. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate with a positive attitude to join our friendly team, and an ideal role for someone looking for part time work.
If interested please provide a covering letter describing why you would be a good fit for the role, paying special attention to the circumstance that allows for your availability along with information on your skiing/boarding experience.
We look forward to hearing from you!