I’m in need of an assistant to research, download, categorize & tag YouTube videos for me.
How The Process Will Work:
There are 4 steps to follow.
1) Research: You will go on YouTube and seek to find specific kinds of videos follow certain criteria I layout for you. Only if ALL criteria are met, you will then go to Step 2.
2) Download: You will download the YouTube video. I will give you a couple options to choose from as to where and how you can download; as long as they are downloaded in high quality is the most important thing. After this is done, you move on to Step 3.
3) Categorize: You will place the downloaded video in a shared file I will create for you. We will be the only ones with access to this folder. This shared folder will have many sub-folders (video categories) and you will place the video you downloaded in the right folder for it.
4) Tag: You will properly “Tag” this video basically giving it a brief description (1 sentence) of what happens in the video.
To use as a reference for you, I will provide you with a 12 minute ’video walk-through’ showing you a step-by-step example of the entire process I need done.
In the beginning I will give you a list of specific YouTube channels & specific search (word or phrase) criteria and then as enough time working together I will trust that you will already know what types of channels & videos to use.
I’ll pay you on a per hour basis of $5 per hour with 10 hours per week to start. That’s $50 per week.
This is just in the early stages of us working together to make sure the quality and quantity you provide is worth it.
I understand that during your first week or two you may not be that fast, but I am still requiring a minimum of 40 videos per week. That’s only one video every 15 minutes. After the first couple weeks, I will expect this number to increase or I may have to sever the work and find someone else.
However, once I feel you understand everything and are delivering the right amount of videos based on hours worked and the videos are all usable and meet the criteria, I will be more than happy to give you up to 20 hours per week (that’s $100 per week) with the potential for more hours in the future.
Continued work is based solely on 2 key factors:
1. Quality – as long as you follow the guidelines I state in the ‘video walk-through’ you should be fine. If ever not sure about a specific video or situation, feel free to ask.
2. Quantity – you should be able to find, download and categorize an average of 5-8 videos per hour (once you get the hang of it). Poor or slow internet connection may affect your ability to get this many done per hour.
If BOTH of these 2 criteria are not met on a consistent basis, I will have to terminate the contract and find someone else.
Please do NOT ask me to send you money through an alternative site or for more money per hour after only a couple months.
ONLY once we have established a good & consistent working relationship with each other AND have established trust, then I will be more than happy to INCREASE YOUR PAY on a per hour basis.
REQUIREMENTS & SPECIFICATIONS:
- English (Speaking & Writing)
- Good internet speed.
When applying, please include the word "GOTCHA" so I know you actually read through the entire job description before applying.
In order to save both myself and you some time, please be aware of the following:
If you are NOT willing to accept $5 per hour to start, please DO NOT APPLY. I am not going to negotiate with anyone I don’t know.
I look forward to doing business with you.
Thank you in advance!
answer me this
[login to view URL] familiar are you with the YouTube platform?
[login to view URL] you have any questions about the job description?
[login to view URL] do you think you are a good fit for this particular project?
[login to view URL] past project or job have you had that is most like this one and why?
[login to view URL] you have good (fast) internet speed?
53 freelancers estão ofertando em média $92 para esse trabalho
The work done will be of industry standard and would be liked by you ... its my promise to deliver the best. i would like you to give me a chance to showcase my talent.
"GOTCHA" I really interest with this job Relevant Skills and Experience Cause everyday i watch youtube. And i like to surfing on youtube to find new movie, update news, etc.
I am ready to complete the given work and I think I'm fit for it Relevant Skills and Experience I am a person from computer science background and I am familiar with research and internet access.
I’m a marketing management graduate. I’m also an avid YouTuber and so feel I will be a good match. I am also currently not working, that means more free time to research for you.