Looking for a talented VA.
A primary role you will have, is joining meetings with clients, partners, or third-parties and taking notes for the meetings (minutes). You will need to know who is speaking, the agenda, and ensure that minutes are created quickly after the meeting with very detailed notes, summaries, and action items/follow-ups. That is your primary role.
You'll join several meetings or calls a day, and be a valued member as a an assistant to multiple groups from marketing to sales. Your ability to take great notes is essential to your success in this work.
As there will be a lot of time that you are not in a call, nor taking notes, you will also be assigned other smaller tasks to help your hours. You will help on basic roles like email handling, responses, communicating with clients or data entry tasks to help sales and marketing teams.
To apply - please note:
- How you'd rate your written and spoken english
- Have you transcribe meetings notes before? If yes, what is the largest number of members in a meeting?
- What web-conference softwares have you used?
- How familiar are you with technologies and tools like CRMs, and Excel?
- What hours are you available to work in EST? (Multiple hires for this role, but hours can span early to quite late in EST, shifts will be switched with other assistants as you coordinate on a team)