What I need:
1. Someone who is organized and its comfortable organizing others.
2. Is capable / has experience with appointment setting; this includes coordinating meeting times between several stakeholders.
3. Great communicator - can answer phone calls, take messages, and forward messages in a timely manner.
4. Familiar with Google drive and knows how to organize files/folders.
5. Is available 10am - 5pm ET (I'm based in Detroit, MI).
6. Takes initiative; learns quickly.
7. Comfortable drafting emails. Emails are usually to C-Suite third-parties; vendors (web designer), and clients. Must have strong English skills and experience with corporate communication.
8. Comfortable making calls on my behalf.
To start I will likely require 10 - 15 hrs per week. Room for growth.
67 freelancers estão ofertando em média $11/hora para esse trabalho
Hi, I have the experience and the attitude to excel in this assistant position. Honestly, I almost feel like the job description was written with me in mind. Lol Looking forward to your reply :)
Iam an [login to view URL] student , I have a good english knowledge . since iam an college student I have a lot of free time so I can concentrate more on your work and do good to my work :)