Must be able to Work with SaS enterprise Miner
You will be applying the CRISP-DM framework to identify and complete the appropriate tasks for each of the six CRISP-DM phases
1. Conduct exploratory data analysis on the data set prior to building classification and prediction model.
2. Develop a classification model for the DONR variable using any of the variables as predictors
3. Use your final selected classification model to classify DONR responses in the test dataset.
4. Develop a prediction model for the DAMT variable using any of the variables as predictors
o To be clear, use the training data to fit your model and the validation dataset to validate your model. Once you have selected your final model, retrain your final model using both the training and validation model and use this final fitted model to generate your predictions for the test dataset.
5. Save your test set classifications and predictions into a csv file
6. Determine the profit (or loss)