Hello prospective freelancer,
We are a vision company that deals with safety on the road.
One of our important missions is pedestrians, cyclers and bikers detection.
For that we require someone to go over a collection of images, and for each of them make a decision of what he/she sees.
There is a very large number of such images, split into pages that each contain 16 images.
We provide a web interface, help page, training page and management server.
If you wish to apply for this project, you should qualify for the following:
* Manage skilled manpower that can perform the mission in reasonable time, with accuracy
* Allow feedback from us. We will inspect your results and some of them might need revising
This is a trial for us, we have missions of this sort in great numbers. Hopefully we would find a great partner to work with.
Here are sample resources you could inspect:
* Help page - [url removed, login to view]
* Training page - [url removed, login to view]
* Sample mission - [url removed, login to view]
Currently, the mission has two parts.
1. Make a decision for each image
2. For some of the images [usually 30-40%], put a box on the pedestrian/cycler/biker
We are willing to aid in efficiency by:
* Implementing required interfaces [such as making decisions with the keyboard]
* Splitting the missions into two different missions, one set for the decisions and a later set for the boxes.
Note for your estimation, that workers take time to adapt to making the decisions in a reasonable time.
Your bid should be the price for processing 1000 pages. The number of pages we offer changes, but we will pay according to it.