The Time tracker with calendar interface.
[url removed, login to view] is to be opened in 2003 version as 2007 is not supporting. I have included [url removed, login to view] for you here along with the excel sheet I use for record of the information.
Please put all the fields stated in [url removed, login to view] in the calendar in outlook and interface with Access and as well in to Excel for me to have pivots for any reports that I need.
Please take the following as a general idea, I will get in touch with you to discuss this in detail if on receipt of your information.
This is not a big job if you understand the concept, here I am trying to bill for my time. I will give you all the evidence that is used now for processing my time which needs to be computerised with your help.
The access data base is taken as a base for the development of the additional field in Outlook. The outlook program should accommodate all the fields stated here in the [url removed, login to view] and should interface with both Access and Excel.
Please take the following points in to account while having a look at the [url removed, login to view] as we need to add the following :
1. time of booking also need to be entered in along with the date of booking.
2. Date booked should be simplified with Today, Calendar options today button will insert today’s date and calendar option will give you the ability to choose a day from the calendar along with the present manual entry option.
3. Start time booked and finished time booked can be up to one minute duration, ie, the calendar should be able to take less than 15 minutes duration now.
4. Date of service, insert calendar tab to select from the calendar.
5. Show calendar for the day, beneath also give option for a weekly, monthly view.
6. When payment is received from the parties they should be appropriated to the invoices, this functionality should be given from a different screen called receipts or can have a button receipts once you click on that, the receipts page will appear and you can select the client and it should show all the outstanding invoices from this client and now we appropriate the amounts to the invoices outstanding exhausting the amount received.
7. it is possible for booking same slot of time for more than one client, there should be a facility available for entering more than one entry in the calendar, when we look at the calendar all the appointments for that time should appear.
8. Add a memo next to other expenses for showing how the amounts are arrived.
9. Date of payment, add calendar, add today button to insert today’s date to save time.
10. If the calendar has a spill over in to the next day make it adjust in to the next day accordingly.
11. Cancellation is two groups cancellation 1. Is with pay and the other without pay so please add a radio button to indicate if this a paid cancellation or unpaid cancellation. The third category is % pay so please leave the % option open but once the % is keyed in the amount is calculated by system.
12. The ideal situation is that when a new time is entered in to the calendar the Jobs screen appears for the data entry which integrates with the data base and as well with the calendar functionality.
2. Return button : to state that the work accepted is not able to be fulfilled. Just leave a memo button with this as we can write the reason why the particular job was not met for future reference.
3. Rejection is rejection of the job from the time the job has been offered the rejection is needed to be logged in to, to keep the info for future reference.
14. Add Booking Id Reference button, please indicate if this is applicable or not applicable.
The programme is more than the uplodable limit please provide your e-mail address:
The fields are stated here:
Client ID With New Client adding fuctionality Tab
Rate ID With New Rate Adding Functionality tab.
Service User Agency with a dropdown menu
Nes Client: with dropdown menu
Reference with a drop down menu
Cost centre with a drop down menu
Office Requesting with a drop down menu
Person booked With a drop down menu
Date booked with time
State time booked
Finish timne booked
Date of service
Servie time calculated from the above two
Other exp with a menu for explanation of other exp
Any way this gives you an idea of the work so please go ahead.