Find personal problems, frustrations and anxieties that my Facebook friends have by browsing and inferring from clues in their Facebook wall posts, comments, pictures and videos.
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE I AM SEEKING:
1. Active Facebook user who understands features of Facebook.
2. Excellent command of English is a must
3. Someone with good inference and deduction skills who can help me sieve out the massive social media content online and reasonably explain their findings.
FACEBOOK SOCIAL MEDIA RESEARCH DETAILS
1. The intent of this research is to determine if pictures and videos of a person could tell us anything about his/her problems.
2. In particular, I am interested in problems that I could solve by creating a business around the solution. This should guide your problem research
3. You do not have to browse through all 600 friends on my list. You will be told to focus on specific profiles once you are awarded the project.
4. The findings should be presented in Microsoft Excel format. It should state what was the problem the person is facing, the name of the profile, the picture, video, comments or wall post which you based your problem finding on and finally, your reasoning
Let me know progress in 2 hours once you get started.
Please reply and confirm with me what you plan to do before starting the task. Feel free to clarify on anything before starting. Thank you for your fastest reply!
11 freelancers estão ofertando em média $103 para este trabalho
Hi! I am an experienced researcher having done on social media networks and also on its marketing and social aspects. I would like to pursue this project with quality results. Thanks! Shubhra
Avid Facebook user and have used Facebook many times to "research" other members. I am on Facebook several times a day and it would be no problem for me to complete this project. Thanks for your time.