Euromonitor International is the world’s leading provider of global market intelligence. The company has been established for over 35 years and has offices in Chicago, London, Dubai, Vilnius, Cape Town, Shanghai, Singapore and now Santiago, Chile. Apart from 450 permanent staff worldwide, Euromonitor employs over 600 research analysts in the field in each of the countries we research. Our data and analysis is published and sold worldwide to leading corporations, governments and Universities via online subscriptions.
We are looking for part time Analysts
The Analyst would be working from home on a free schedule.
The main role of such Analysts is secondary data research and fact-based industry overview preparation on B2B industries in Japan.
• Conducting secondary research and collecting academic and business articles on B2B industries in Japan
• Analyzing statistical information provided, identifying key economic, competitive and structural trends within the industry
• Track market and industry trends
• Establish leading players
• Understand interdependency between industries
• Identify key industry buyers and suppliers
• III – IV year student or a degree (ideally in Business, Economics);
• Good understanding of micro & macro economics
• Fluency in English and Japanese is essential Excellent excel skills
• Good desk research and analytical skills
• Possibility to use computer and internet at home
• First class organizational skills, including ability to prioritize, schedule and multi-task
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
• A valuable professional experience related to field of studies or interests
• Possibility to combine work with studies or full time position
• Attractive remuneration based on work results