I have some GIS data files:
• 3 small ESRI shapefiles (point, line and polygon) which I would like to be converted into 13 other vector formats
• 1 ECW image file which I would like to be converted into 8 other raster formats
The coder will need to use GDAL or FME or some similar process that ensures the format can be reproducible exactly for me in future projects.
1. Please tell me what library or tool you will use.
2. Please tell me how many days you will take to finish the work after you get the data
3. Please tell me if any of these formats are going to be a lot more effort and cost than the others, and please exclude it from your bid price and tell me.
• CAD formats .dwg and .dxf
• ESRI File Geodatabase
• ESRI Grid (.grd)
• GPX (GPs eXchange format)
• KML (Keyhole Markup Language)
• MapInfo TAB
• Microsoft SQL Server Spatial 2008 and newer
• Oracle Spatial
• PostgreSQL PostGIS2)
• S-57 Maritime Charts
• ThinkGeo TinyGeo
• Tobin TDRBM II (.bas)
• Mr. Sid