• 4-8 years of experience on Big Data platform like Hadoop, Map/Reduce, Spark, HBase, CouchDB, Hive, Pig etc.
• Experienced with data modeling, design patterns, building highly scalable and secured analytical solutions
• Used SQL, PL/SQL and similar languages, UNIX shell scripting
• Worked with TeraData, Oracle, MySQL, Informatica, Tableau, QlikView or similar reporting and BI packages
•Experience working in start-up environment or organizations with an agile culture.
▪ Work with Product Owners to help them leverage data solutions in their products
▪ Gather requirements and build roadmaps and architectures to help the Product Teams achieve
▪ Providing guidance on suitable options, designing, and creating data pipeline for the
analytical solutions data lake / data warehouses to specific micro services
▪ Building ETL jobs based on jointly defined requirements along the data pipeline
▪ Works closely with both the backend developers as well as the IT data architecture group
▪ Supporting the bug fixing and performance analysis along the data pipeline
▪ Bring experience of Oracle, Data Ware Houses, and Data Lakes to development team
▪ Building Oracle stored procedures/ functions, packages, Unix Shell Scripts as required
▪ Be a strong advocate for a culture of process and data quality across development teams
23 freelancers estão ofertando em média $22/hora para esse trabalho
I have around 4+ years of experience in Hadoop Ecosystem Tools and I have good experience on cloud tools GCP and Certified AWS Developer so, I can fulfill your requirement perfectly..
Hi, I am a professional data engineer and cloud solution architect having 4+ years of experience in distributed and cloud software development. Let me know if you're interested in hiring me. Thanks Nitin
Hello, I am a data visualization expert with more than 6 years of experience working with clients across the globe on Tableau and other BI tools. Please ping for further discussion. Best, Yash
Having experience in Oracle PLSQL and Big data technologies with Google cloud platform . •Having good knowledge of Big Data technologies – Hadoop, Spark, Scala, Pig, Hive, Sqoop, MongoDB, Python, Google Cloud