Our mission is to provide, support and benefit our members and collectively unite as many healers together as possible: in the ‘Association of Professional Therapists’. Subscription to our Association will be a hugely beneficial, giving our clients discounts on our products and courses as well as associating them with a large body of Professional Therapists; thus making them appear more legitimate and recognisable. We aim to set high standards of practice with associate members having to attend regular training programmes to meet the required standards of excellence. With the intention to make the ‘Association of Professional Therapists’ a respected and trusted mark of quality and assurance.
We are a new association for ‘Professional Therapists’: Alternative - Physical & Mental Health Practitioners.
We are initially aiming to attract Therapists in Mexico to join our association and become members via our website. At present there is no substantial association of this sort there presently.
Our target market will be mostly females, with ages ranging from between 20 to 50.
The website will be used as a directory for the public to search for the listing of a Therapist in their local area.
• We will be primarily an internet based organisation, acting solely through our new website
• We are aiming to attract Therapists to join our Association through online marketing, face-to-face promotion, through training seminars, events and by word-of-mouth.
• We will be the first Association of this kind in Latin America. We are aiming to welcome Therapists to join our ‘rapidly growing’ association.
• We want to appeal to our potential members as being:
Our Website is to have two main purposes:
1. a directory of Professional Therapists that is searchable by the public from our database
• needing a subscription page, where new members can submit their information to the database.
• a payment system where new members can pay their annual subscription.
• a ‘Members Only’ area accessed using a password – that is generated/chosen upon enrolment.
Members area to include:
A forum for open and private discussion between members
A ‘Notification Board’ to list job vacancies, training programs, seminars & product offers.
2. an online store (maybe using ‘Shopify’ or something similar) where members and public can purchase massage oils, healing products & similar items.
The website is to be warm & inviting with a tranquil, welcoming feel that will generate peace & serenity to its visitors. Its aim is to attract new members to join/subscribe as well as being a user friendly shop & search engine for visitors.
I would like the whole site to have a descent CMS system so that I can edit the website easily.
I would like a cost for the website to have dual language facility- so that all pages can be viewed in both Spanish and English.
25 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1140 para este trabalho
Dear Sir I have experience and expertise in cms. Please view PMB about my developed cms sites. I hope that you will provide this job to me and reply to me as soon as possible. Regards Raj
Hi, we are very [url removed, login to view] have gone through with the requirements you described in your detail. We can easily do it with our [url removed, login to view] will provide you regular updates during progress, if we get this.... And als Mais
We have 14 years of websites design and programming and our team includes native Spanish speaking professionals too. Please see PM for more details and examples.