This project is intended to create quick useful windows utility developed under Delphi 7 or higher, it is a small software application useful to move thunderbird profiles to another folder/disk.
This application has will allow moving a thunderbird user profile from one folder to another one, to free the disk space of the primary OS disk installation. It's useful for servers that had multiples users with thunderbird installed in and running sessions over rdp. If this app is executed in administrator mode we will be able to see all users that have a thunberbird profile, select a user and move to another folder by following these steps. If the app is executed under a non-administrator login account then we only will be able to move our own profile.
[url removed, login to view] application must work like a wizard .. using tabs. (must work on Windows XP and higher)
1. Select user (from listview) , this listview must detect if users/... roaming/thunderbird/profiles exist and show different icon
2. Detect user's thunderbird profile
3. Select target folder
4. Move profiles folder to selected target folder
5. Modify the [url removed, login to view] file of this user , relativepath=0 and update the target /profiles/.. folder in .ini as well
6. The operation will show a progress form
7. will show a message when completed
10 freelancers estão ofertando em média $102 para esse trabalho
I've put together a demo [url removed, login to view] which just moves your profile onto the desktop, and then restarts Thunderbird. If you don't want to run it, I can instead provide screenshots.