- there is a bug: on iOS I want to upload jpg, I can not , I got commet - "only images are allowed"
- image gallery (of photos uploaded by user on frontend)
- drag and drop from gallery, fotolia etc
- facebook gallery integration
"- low res jpg preview to be sent and shared to facebook (user share low res image (of canvas with background)
and link url that we define in template)"
"- image effects - sepia, negative, blur, sharpen, mirror , pixalete (I believe all are from fabric, write me if not).
we need also ""cryons"" ""painting"" but we can not simulte that using fabric js site, do you know where we can
play with fileters more or create site for us where we can test efects?"
Cryon - 50
- My dev has to save project to edit in future - will he be able to do that, do you store information somewhere ?
- possibility to translate add text "company" "name" etc for polish or other language
- bleeds colour and opacity edition
- not printable objects (special image on canvas, but not on pdf)
- import export of colours for pallet (from text file with commas)
- how about shadows, will it work with svg?
"- I want to display different menu for text , images and svg's
- I need some information what kind of object is active"
"- we discussed about it, I need pdf import - with curves, raster, vectors.
Please remeber pdf don't have dpi as itself, only size, but each object in pdf has dpi (when it's raster).
So you have to check if all images in pdf has resolution good enough.
Imported pdf could be CMYK - some converting engine is necessery."
"just to think - there is RGB color-space used in SVG file, but for printing purposes CMYK is better ,
could you please think if there is possibility to achive CMYK pdf's? it's also connected with some other cases
- admin can define background colour, and when background color is i.e. black, - 100 "
"- please check - we don't want to give possibility to make text and photos higher or/and wider, only proportions
- [url removed, login to view] - but svg /cliparts should be posssible"
- guides are in px / are you able to make it in mm ?
- user/admin should know font size (ie. 6,10etd), +/- is not enough
as in file [url removed, login to view]