I'm looking for full-time freelancers(2 positions) and a few part-time freelancers to handle projects I have in hand. Due to a successful promotional campaign, the projects are rolling in more than my in-house team can handle. My in-house team is dedicated in servicing my regular clients and I'm outsourcing freelancers to help in handling the promotional projects. If you are interested in joining my team on a freelance basis, please leave me a PM. Only those with portfolio will be considered.
The expertise I required..
1. Freelance Designers
you need to be able to provide mockup fast, 2 mockups within 24 hours upon notification of projects. I've seen lots of self claimed designers who produced work like a 10 year old kid's pieces, I do not want that. I want quality design. I need designers in the following areas:
- logo/corporate Identity
For Flash Designers, I expect you able to work with action scripts. I don't need designers who is only able to work Frame by frame animations, I need flash Designers who understands action scripts.
Please kindly rate yourself from 1-10 and let me know what is your strengths and interests. Be honest and sincere. Thanks
I would prefer a all-rounded programmer if i can find one. It is okay if you do not know how to design, but you must be good with programming. I don't think I need any ASP programmers now but is okay if you want to be included in our freelance database too. Again, fast and good work is what everyone expected, including me. I would prefer to work with programmers who have lots of ready scripts in his pockets and able to add them up to make a very good back-end structure rather than one who has to do everything from scratch.
I need writers who are able to write articles for few of my blog sites. I need at least 25 articles weekly, so I'm not sure how many writers I need or if there is one that able to produce 25 uniquely written articles weekly. Subjects are mainly on beauty, health, technology and internet. The writers have to work with my in-house editor closely so I would prefer those who are able to co-ordinate and work with others. As I found out freelancers are terrible in taking instructions as a team player.
For all interested freelancers, please indicate the following in your applciation
1. Please bid your hourly rate and let me know how many hours you are able to dedicate to work with my company and me.
2. Please indicate your areas of expertise. Please include your portfolio link. Only those with portfolio will be considered. Please do not give me hundreds of links but your best 5 will do. If you do not have 5 links, please do not bother to apply.
3. Please indicate your residence, yoru hardware and internet connection. and your time zone in GMT
4. Please indicate if you have a VOIP, messenger, MSN.
5. Please indicate if you are a full-time freelancer or part-time freelancer. Preferences will go to full-time freelancers but don't lie if you are not.
6. Please indicate if you have won any awards in these areas
7. Last but not least, please indicate if you will accept a non-disclosure contract and an agreement to pledge your conduct of work.
8. Please indicate if you accept the payment terms by our company.
- Payment will be make on the last day of the month. My company will fax a time-sheet for your signature and acknowledgement. Payment will proceed only if we received your signed fax. If you choose to be paid by paypal, the transaction charge will be borned by you. If you choose to receive cheque, it will be no additional charge and we will pay for the postage too.
- Even if you are a freelancer, you will have to provide your particulars as in your identity card for our record bases.
thanks and look forward to your responses.