The objectives of this project is to develop a two numbers 3-bit adder and then you must display the result using a 7-segment display in hexadecimal.
1. What type of GAL Chip you will use in this project? Sizes, input and output? (in Wincupl)
2. How many input and output needed in this project?
3. How many outputs for the 3 bit adder ?
Write a WinCUPL code that would implement this project on a GAL device
• Show the WinSim waveform simulation
• Write a VHDL code that would implement this project on an FPGA device.
• Show the VHDL simulated waveforms.
• Write a report about your work.
• Prepare and record a presentation that would explain how you did you work.
• Answer the questions in the oral questions sessions.
2 freelancers estão ofertando em média $46 nesse trabalho
Dear sir I have more than 10 years experience in digital design using VHDL, please check my profile, also please message me so that we can discuss Best Regards