I have attached the design, made in Adobe XD. It should be rather clear what the site consists of by only viewing the XD views, which include some comments.
(1) BLOGPOSTS ("Medicinboken")
- Simple static posts
- requires a django command for reading all blog posts from a csv file.
- a WYSIWYG editor that faciliates editing and updating these posts. There are plenty WYSIWYGs for django and react.
- ICD is a long list of disease categories and disease conditions. The database is available in XML and CSV. Must be read into a django model.
- Live search through the ICD-tree. See attached images.
(3) Medical calculators.
These are already done and coded in JS, available in a github repo. [login to view URL]
Deployment: To AWS preferably.
Search framework: ElasticSearch or something as good.
How to optimize for mobile: The developer must do the mobile design and may use bootstrap or something similar.
I will send the XD files to the developer. I will also send the other files required.
17 freelancers estão ofertando em média $587 nesse trabalho
Hi, i have been using django, flask, fastapi for web application developments. Along with vue. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks in advance.
Hello, I am so glad to see your medicine project. I can create this project using Django and React.js Please contact me and let's discuss more. Hoping to reply from you.