We are seeking a very passionate, hardworking, and highly motivated programmer who is passionate about all technology.
The role is exactly as it sounds, as you will be diving into the platform taking responsibility for projects related to the BackEnd of the current system. You will have very specific tasks and goals to reach once you start, but that will quickly gain invaluable industry knowledge and prove your skills.
The role involves implementing new features and business requirements as well as maintaining the systems for reliability, performance, and scalability. The role heavily involves working on our RESTful API, relational database, AWS cloud resources, as well as connecting to 3rd party APIs and data feeds.
The ideal freelancer would have skills in the following technologies:
● 3+ years of experience working with .NET or .NET Core specifically on ASP.NET Core
● 3+ years of experience building RESTful API services
● 1+ years of experience with relational database systems, specifically PostgreSQL
● 2+ years of experience working with and maintaining the core AWS products we use
such as EC2, ElasticBeanstalk, RDS, S3, CloudFront, ElasticSearch, Lambdas, and
● Experience with integrating 3rd party APIs or data feeds
● Experience with implementing test automation (unit testing, end-to-end, etc)
● Experience with code versioning - we use GitHub
● Excellent communication skills - able to work with the team and coherently and
professionally express ideas, feedback, questions, or concerns
● Ability to work in an Agile environment and handle challenging tasks and requirement
Nice to Haves
● Experience with React.js and web development is a major plus
● Experience with EF Core and code driven database development
● Experience with Node.js for AWS Lambdas
● Lead or Management experience is strongly preferred.