Em Andamento

Solve google analytics / Drupal ubercart problem

Google analytics is only seeing 65 - 75% of our ecommerce traffic, and we need the problem fixed. We verified the missing traffic sources do not have javascript turned off.

We are using Drupal [url removed, login to view], Ubercart 6.x-2.9, Google analytics for ubercart 6.x-2.9 for our online store.

We are seeing our ecommerce revenue in google analytics, but it is only showing up 75% of the time, even after a few days. We contacted the customers who placed the remaining 25% of the orders that are not showing up on google analytics, and verified the users do not have javascript turned off. We also have a goal setup that is worth $1 every time someone reached the thank you page after checkout, and for that goal we see that same result, only 65-75% of the purchases show up in that goal. So we know it is not a problem with the ubercart google analytics submodule.

I would like someone to investigate and fix this problem. Payment will be made after it is fixed. Time to finish the project should be a maximum of 1 week.

Habilidades: Drupal, Google Analytics

Ver mais: maximum problem, ecommerce traffic, checkout drupal, page checkout drupal ubercart, checkout problem ecommerce, ecommerce fix checkout, ubercart payment online, google checkout page, javascript ubercart drupal, ubercart setup, google revenue, drupal ubercart project, ubercart javascript checkout, time payment online drupal, store drupal, setup google checkout, drupal ubercart page, page checkout problem, drupal store, drupal ubercart google, drupal ubercart setup, drupal webforms google checkout, using ubercart, drupal online payment, need fix problem

Acerca do Empregador:
( 11 comentários ) Culver City, United States

ID do Projeto: #6820515

Premiar a:

sherifdarwish

Hi, When it comes to drupal, i am one of the best here, please check my reviews and completion rate to know that i do my best to always get things done as per the expectations. Armed with strong development skil Mais

$177 USD em 5 dias
(28 Avaliações)
5.4

9 freelancers estão ofertando em média $167 para este trabalho

wildCat

Hi! My name is Marat, I am CEO of WEB4PRO web development company located in Ukraine. I have a team of skilled front-end and back-end Drupal developers (4+ years of experience) which are ready to cooperate, communi Mais

$250 USD in 3 dias
(39 Comentários)
7.2
bhavinhjoshi

Hello, I understand the issue and I can investigate further. I would like to know what would be your action if there is a need to make some changes in the code. Can I have URL to your site please? Here are my detai Mais

$277 USD in 3 dias
(72 Comentários)
6.1
parbindsingh

Hello, I am google analytics expert. I have read the description of the project and I would like to fix it. I have 6 years of experience in online marketing. Please check my ongoing and completed projects, mos Mais

$150 USD in 5 dias
(6 Comentários)
3.6
ayanbishnu

Hi I am google and wordpress expert having extensive exp in SEO, SERP, ranking, adsense, analytics, adwords, webmaster and API console. I have done several development and complex tracking in GA, CPC maximization, CTR Mais

$178 USD in 2 dias
(2 Comentários)
1.4
alralovecs

Dear Sirs, There is experience with Google Analytics and website behaviours. Basically, if javascript functions, there remains to investigate the behaviour of website in the process of purchase and find out possible Mais

$211 USD in 5 dias
(1 Comentário)
0.0
nagendra786

Recently completed works – [url removed, login to view] [Drupal] [url removed, login to view] [Drupal] [url removed, login to view] [Wordpress] [url removed, login to view] [Magento] [url removed, login to view] [ WordPress ] http://www. Mais

$155 USD in 3 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
fixfin

Hi We are expert in creating Portal/Blog/Social Media/e-commerce solution using Drupal. We read your requirement and we are confident to deliver you the best and standard solution. We have a client centric approach Mais

$175 USD in 5 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
dddevelopersd

hello, i can solve this issue for you in few hours. i am waiting to hear from you, so i can have better view of what exactly you talking about, thanks

$94 USD in 2 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
unmatched

Hello I have understand your problem. Pl answer following query. Have you paced the custom tracking code? On thank you page what code you have integrated pl share Can you share your website with ga script s Mais

$111 USD in 3 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0