1) Migrate all Data from Drupal 5.1 to WordPress 2.2. Data includes
Articles - About 4,600
Members - 3,000,
Groups - 3 (Admin, Writers, and Users)
Forums - I'm not sure what Forum options there are for WP, but would like to include
A Forum like PHPbb. I know WP has their own forum, but it looks a little plain (although, if it's difficult, I would be willing to let this go for now).
Comments - (30,000. Again, like the Forums, it would be nice to get these ported over, but I won't lose any sleep if they don't)
2) Multi-User functionality, I want to set up something like WordPress .com or [url removed, login to view] where I can offer the ability for my users to create and manage their own blogs, but I'd like to have some control over them and maybe eventually be able to charge to manage them.
3) Maintain the current URL Structure as close as possible, I have a lot of folks linking to our stories, and I don't want to break the links if it can be avoided.
4) Theme Port - An exact port of my current them over to WP, along with widgetizing it.
5) UserPoints Module - I'm not sure if WordPress has one or not, but I would like to use a User Points Module, if there isn't one available for WordPress, then I'd like to get one Ported Over. Xoops and Drupal both have really robust User Point Modules. I prefer the simplicity of the Xoops Module.
6) A Newslider or Spotlight widget implementation - Again, I don't know if this already exist or not.
7) Installing the User Mail Module
The catch to this project is that I don't have patience and I really have to get at least Steps 1 - 4 done within 1 - 4 days. I don't want someone who is going to take weeks to get this done. It should be a relatively simple project (except for 4 and 5 - if something needs to be created custom). But at the most basic level, I'd like to have my site up and running on WP in the next few days.
Also the live site cannot be taken down for any reason, so you would have to work on a development server. For this round, I have a really small budget - $200, but there will be more work in the future including creating an entire new Theme (several themes), Layout, and some custom widgets for the site.