Only apply when A) you can show you are an experienced Drupal developer and B) show you have read and understood all specs bellow.
Create a Drupal 7 site for Splash Awards (Dutch Drupal Awards) based on:
1. HTML5 Theme (will be send to you as .zip) - [login to view URL]
2. Wireframes - http://prototype.goalgorilla.com/splashawards/#p=design_notes (see layout on Home)
3. Includes one-page design with 3 content types (news, cases and sponsors)
4. Theme and thus site is responsive and should be tested on tablet and smartphones!
5. Make this site as if it were your own project ;)!
We are only going to use this site once, so make the project lean and mean. For example, we can change the background image in HTML, does not need to be in the CMS. This to keep costs down, we are on a tight budget as non-commercial organisation (Dutch Drupal Association).
Include in your bid a PM with a reference Drupal case AND at least 1 Drupal ID of the developer that will work on the case so we can check his experience.