====== How we work ======
We are a young, energetic, ambitious and agile team with a focus on doing things differently. We're passionate about our work and serious about creating beautiful products for our customers unique nutritional goals. We never try to emulate the competition, instead we strive to lead by taking lessons from own industry, other industries, and then looking at how we can do things better, faster, stronger and more efficiently. Your ideas on how to work more effectively and grow our market exposure will get immediate attention and rapid implementation. We want to work with other friendly, seriously passionate people. The better our customers overall experience is, the happier they will be and the happier we will be. Whatever you put in, you get out.
====== Here's the opportunity ======
As the Frontend & Backend Web Developer you will work with the Director of Marketing and Digital Marketing Manager on the maintenance and development of the existing content management system as well as implementing new technologies, with the focus on improved efficiencies and customer experience. You will be an advocate for industry best practices and for the online experience of the end user with the vision of improving our brand reputation and customer loyalty. Make sure to use the word 'banana' in your cover letter. Points for creativity.
====== Outcomes ======
1. Ensure that the website and online platforms are running as efficiently as possible across all devices. You must also ensure the brand guidelines are adhered to so that any work produced is consistent and truly reflects The Protein Bread Company's brand look and feel.
2. Ensure maximum system uptime and maintain, troubleshoot and/or enhance all aspects of [url removed, login to view] including its content management system backend, e-mail distribution provider (Infusionsoft) web analytics package, etc.
3. Consult with Director of Marketing and Digital Marketing Manager to define technical requirements and capabilities, establish systems and data workflows and provide project schedules to ensure successful and timely delivery of new online components.
4. Ensure strongest possible security of customer and The Protein Bread Company's information to industries best practices.
5. Implement all website-integrated online marketing, advertising and promotional initiatives by employing all phases of the development lifecycle (research, design, build, test and maintain).
6. Integrate, and optimise data sharing with 3rd party providers (Infusionsoft, Google Analytics, etc.).
7. Stay abreast of emerging technologies, relevant APIs, industry best practices and web usability standards.
As part of the marketing team you will play a key role in the development and long-term strategy of the The Protein Bread Company's brand
====== How to Apply ======
Apply via Freelancer. Please do not contact the company directly.
CMS used is Wordpress
eCommerce Platform is WooCommerce