We wish to produce several engaging 30-60 minute animated (storyboard-style) training courses for our delivery driver members helping them to comply with government rules and industry safety standards -- on subjects like:
> medical records privacy,
> spotting and reporting medical fraud and waste,
> safe food handling,
> safe handling of blood and medical lab specimens and spill cleanup
We are open to different animation styles so long as we agree that they can produce effective and engaged e-learning of the course materials and allow for cost-effective course development. We will want a consistent style approach for the various courses.
Courses need to incorporate features such as:
1. Pause and resume, or leave and resume (OK to resume at the beginning of the section user was in)
2. Comprehension quizzes at the end of each section.
3. Possibly force re-do of section if user fails a quiz
4. Final Exam, with 75% correct score needed to pass.
5. Certificate of Completion and alert to our back-end system of pass/failure
6. Option to use our own voice-over narration or ability to provide your own with American accent
7. We will have full scripts, including quizzes and tests, for you to work off of.
If our partnership goes well, there is also the potential for additional projects, such as a promotional video for the association and several brief how-to videos for members on tasks like joining the association, signing up for benefits, changing payment methods, etc.