Below is our requirement:
1. We need MPU 6050 sensor.
2. MPU 6050 should be connected to Bluetooth sensor
3. The entire circuit should have a cell and a switch.
4. The above circuit will have MPU 6050, bluetooth sensor, cell/battery of minimal size to power it and an on/off switch. This self contained unit/circuit
should be in a casing whose dimension should be maximum of 1 centimeter by 1 centimeter by 2 centimeter. Finally, we will have a casing of 1 centimeter by 1 centimeter by 2 centimeter which will have MPU 6050, bluetooth sensor, cell/battery of minimal size to power it and an on/off switch.
5. Now our requirement is that once we switch on this casing/circuit, it should send data (x,y,z accelerometer readings and x,y,z gyro reading) to mobile phone (via bluetooth) every 0.5 seconds.
6. on mobile phone, we want to save this data (coming through bluetooth) on a database (SQLite) and then display it on the web page every 0.5 seconds (web page will refresh every 0.5 seconds and will pick the data from database and display). This can be a native app.
7. We want 3 such circuits/casing to be created (and a simple mobile app as briefed in point 6). We want these 3 circuits with casing to be sent to us to Bangalore and the mobile app installed on our side to have this thing running.
Will prefer to be done by freelancer from Bangalore. If not from Bangalore, then from Chennai/Hyderabad/Delhi/India. But not from outside India for now. This is purely as it will be easier to communicate and work with someone locally (due to timezone etc).
5 freelancers estão ofertando em média ₹18222 para esse trabalho
My qualification is M.Tech. in VLSI and Embedded System. I possess proficiency in various areas like Microcontroller and Verilog / VHDL. I am ready to start working on your job.