1. Design a lightning detection circuit that will trigger the camera shutter when it detects a lighting bolt or large increase in light.
2. The sensitivity of the trigger should be adjustable by the user with a pot
3. The circuit should trigger the camera shutter as many times as it can until the lightning is gone.
4. SMD components should be used where available
5. Needs to run off of a battery. Board should have appropriate battery connections. Suggestions on what kind? I'd like it to be able to run for a minimum of 8 hours.
6. Keep-Alive feature. My other camera will go to sleep when it sits idle. I'd like the circuit to focus the camera (from camera remote, I'll provide you details on this) every (X) seconds. This will keep the camera from going to sleep so it is ready to take pictures immediately. It would be great if you could control the Keep-Alive duration with a pot or some other way. Is that possible? If this is too hard or makes the project to complicated, we do not have to do this feature. This feature is optional.
7. Switch or Button to turn keep-alive feature on and off.
8. Switch to turn device on and off
9. LEDs to signify device on/off and keep-alive feature on/off
10. The board should have a standard right-angle 3 pin male header. This will be used to connect my camera remote shutter cable to the circuit. It uses your standard female servo header.
11. What about calibration? Will that be needed? How could we do that? By using the pot in #2?
12. Eagle Schematic & Board
14. Provide support in getting the circuit working.
Attached is a picture of the camera's remote shutter:
- Take Picture Connect Red Wire + Black Wire
- Focus Camera Connect Black Wire + White Wire
If you have any questions or I forgot something please let me know.
8 freelancers estão ofertando em média $371 para este trabalho
Hey, For this project we need to create a prototype and test it. So I will be creating one with actual hardware and the component prices are included in the bid price.