Design an Audio Power Amplifier with following specifications:
1. Power Output: At least 10 Watts with a 6.2 OHM fixed load.
2. Overall Efficiency: Greater than 50%
3. Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
4. Distortion: Less than 0.5% at full power output
5. Input signal less than 100 mV (R.M.S value) and input impedance greater than 10 k OHM
In addition to the design specifications listed above, you must take into consideration of the safety,
environmental impact, and economical aspects of your design. For example, the choice of design and
selection of parts should include short circuit protection and thermal runaway besides having minimal
impact on environment when parts get recycled and cost-effective.
Note: You may need to use multistage amplifier design configuration. In your design, you may use either a single or a dual power supply (specify the power supply rating needed). Verify the Circuit Using Multisim.
10 freelancers estão ofertando em média $38 nesse trabalho
Hey there I'm professional electrical engineer I'm expert in circuit design and simulations tasks I've vast experience in Multisim and audio amplifiers I can help you in doing your task perfectly