I need help with the design of a TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation)/ EMS( Electrical Muscle Stimulation) circuit.
The circuit should :
- Have two channels
- Deliver biphasic stimulation.
- Be able to also deliver custom waveforms(sinusoidal, square, etc).
- Adjust the voltage from MCU (0 to 120V)
- Adjust the current from MCU ( 2uA to 150mA)
- Have a small size and be power efficient.
- Be able to measure skin impedance.
15 freelancers estão ofertando em média £663 nesse trabalho
I have more than 9 years experience in embedded hardware design with firmware development . So I can do your job within a time limit with your satisfaction.
Hi I'm professional electrical engineer and I have sound knowledge about this so text me over chat to discuss further This bid is negotiable so we can discuss about deadline and budget