We are looking for Technical Trainer who has the industrial experience to work with us as a Freelance Technical Trainer for our Edutech.
The content should have below relevant things.
- Content to be prepared by you based on current industry requirements.
- Recorded training for Modules finalized.
- Q&A for the modules prepared(MCQ)
- Assignment for the Modules - Tool based(Tool to use : Cadence Sigrity)
- Whitepaper and Casestudies relevant to Modules.
- Live session by you bi-weekly for 2hrs
Most Important Training should have 80% of Practical and 20% of Theory in it.
[login to view URL] - Electromagnetic
2. SI/PI - Signal and Power Integrity. [login to view URL] - Printed Circuit Board Designs.
[login to view URL] - Composite Fluid Dynamics.
5. Mechanical design.
[login to view URL](embedded)Trainings.
7.FEA- Finite ELement analysis.
[login to view URL] Product design Engineering.
[login to view URL] Software Engineers trainings.
SHOULD BE DONE::
1. PPT based recording with content
[login to view URL] recording on how to use the tool for specific chapter
[login to view URL] studies or whitepaper for that chapter topic
4. 5-10 MCQ for that chapter which was said in recording
5. Assignment to complete the course and to check their understanding and get certificate for same.
TOOLS TO BE USED::
Tools to be used for SI/PI/PCB design is Cadence.
2 freelancers estão ofertando em média ₹11000 nesse trabalho
DM me , for my resume and my experience. Want to know more about me. The can read my profile, 4 years of experience in embedded systems , bith software and hardware development and debugging.