This project requires the use of any electromagnetic simulators.
Design an air-filled rectangular waveguide (a = 2b) such that its
dominant mode is at ‘frequency’ with length = 2λ and wall
thicknesses of 0.2 mm
Examine the first 5 modes in the designed guide.
1. S11 / S21 (all modes in one plot) and specify the insertion loss for
2. The phase constant of these modes and determine the
degenerate and non-degenerate modes.
3. Field pattern for each mode alone (Show the XY, XZ and YZ
4. The intrinsic impedance for these modes
In your report:
• Show the procedure in calculating the waveguide dimensions
and the proper boundaries and excitation surfaces.
• Compare the calculated and simulated (cutoff frequency,
intrinsic impedance) for each mode. (in a table format)
• Determine the bandwidth for the dominant mode only if the
safe-guard margin is 10% from both sides.
Two animated videos for the operation of the guide are required,
one for the dominant mode alone and the other for the 5 modes and
explain them in the report.
3 freelancers estão ofertando em média $30 para esse trabalho
Hi I am electronic engineer having experience of 2 years. I can do that work efficiently. I can make this simulation and calculate impedance and other factors. For more please come to chat. Thanks.