1) Small enough to aesthetically and ergonomically attach to any wireless charging compatible phone. (Potentially similar to a credit card design in perimeter– 8mm in thickness.)
2) Ability to utilise a pre-configured and permission-based amount of charge (intervals of 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%) to the chosen device (potentially through mobile app in 2nd generation)
3) Micro USB/USB-C input for charging of device.
4) LED light to show power On and power Off
5) Ability to share charges with other phones/ people who also have the module. (potentially via the app requests and the device itself)
6) 0%-100% Charge in 30 minutes or less
7) Maybe a brushed aluminium housing/ luxurious looking gloss plastic (no restriction on induction charging) however, if a gloss shell is able to let the induction pass through, this could be preferred as it may be more aesthetically appealing.
8) Barrier built information for electromagnetic fields, to reduce radiation.
9) Easy to attach/detach from phone. (Suction cups, suction pads, clips / magnets)
10) Be able to see how much charge the device/module has from within the app interface. (management of the device)
11) reverse wireless charging
12) Is there potential for a solar powered wireless portable charger?
13) GPS tracker integrated with the platform.
15 freelancers estão ofertando em média £531 para esse trabalho
Hi there, I have checked the details. I have rich experience with Circuit Design, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, PCB Layout, Product Design. Please initiate the chat so we can discuss this job in detail.
We have experience in developing 5 and 10W wireless charging systems, and we can also develop a 15 watt system. You can also add a gps subsystem. send the technical task. We will be glad to help you.
Hey, I'm a product designer with 4+ years of experience. I specialise in consumer electronics and plastic moulded products with precision engineering. Further negotiations can be made. Waiting for your reply.