Please see this project.
let me know, if solver need any data files.
[url removed, login to view] is the main paper.
[url removed, login to view] is the need of student to be solve in Matlab.
"REQUREMENT: the detection and location of GSM handset at 900 Mhz could be performed through 3 ferro- concrete walls of thickness 25cm each.
1. In this paper, the detection of antenna ranges in three scenarios has been calculated. The result is given in the table III for TETRA, GSM-900 & UMTS. The three scenarios are III. LAYERED STRUCTURES, IV. SPHERICAL SCATTERER-BASED STRUCTURES and V. NON-PARALLEL SLAB-BASED STRUCTURES as given in paper.
2. We need the detection of antenna ranges for one scenario i.e. III. LAYERED STRUCTURES only and as a result, the table III should be calculated for TETRA, GSM-900 & UMTS.
3. In the paper, the calculation has been done using 4 layers like bricks, glass, wood & concrete walls of thickness 20cm (in fig 3), but in my case consider the all 3 layered structures with ferro- concrete walls of thickness 25cm.
4. Please don’t consider the cases like IV. SPHERICAL SCATTERER-BASED STRUCTURES and V. NON-PARALLEL SLAB-BASED STRUCTURES.
5. In the paper, the graphs fig 1 & fig 2 are displayed for concrete and ferro-concrete slabs, but we need both graphs for ferro-concrete slabs only. Please don’t consider the concrete slabs.
6 freelancers estão ofertando em média $46 para este trabalho
I am very good in electronic design for analogue and digital circuits including the microcontrollers of PIC and AVR. I am also able to do simulation with Matlab.