This project is a simple eight passive PoE injector arduino controlled, with some sensors, probes for monitoring and some relays outputs.
The PCB will be simple, I need some connectors:
- 8 INPUT cat5e ethernet ports
- 8 OUTPUT cat5e ethernet ports, and one cat5e ethernet port for management.
- 1 PCB Mount Terminal Block (24V DC IN)
- 3 PCB Mount Terminal Block (RELAYS OUTPUT)
- 1 PCB Mount Terminal Block (DC IN for probe 1)
- 1 PCB Mount Terminal Block (DC IN for probe 2)
- 1 PCB socket for arduino pcb.
- 1 humidity
- 1 temp
- 2 amp (amp meter)
- 2 volt (voltmeter)
Some relays output:
- 3 relays controlled from arduino.
The arduino will be powered using the same 24V DC IN, and will have some features:
- Control the power reset for each PoE IN/OUT (eight independent connectors) using a integrated web server (HTML) and using http post queries with some get or post var in order to select the PoE number to reset.
- Read the voltmeter/amp meter probes, and the temp/humidity sensors for printing results by html.
- SNMP protocol version 1, in order check the sensors and probes data from a monitoring system remotely.
- HTML settings page in order to change the network settings (DHCP ip by default in the first start, and change to static).
- Turn on/of the relay outputs by HTML page and using http post queries with some get or post var in order to select the relay number and on/off status.
The connectivity between the arduino and the external world will be using a LAN port (TCP/IP) with a DHCP or static IP, using HTTP protocol (web server) and SNMP protocol (monitoring). The device will be response ICMP pings for monitoring.
The pcb design will have the gerber files and schematic files, and the electronic components will be easy to find in rsonline, mouser oo digikey (I prefere use through-hole)
I will need the arduino source code in order to modify or add funcions in the future.
19 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1394 para este trabalho
Hi, I am an electronic undergraduate. I have very good knowledge in PCB designing. I have designed a laser mother board which was 2 layer board, and designed component libraries for that. I can do this.