I’ve a prototype with Bluetooth 4 + a relay, I need a professional to convert the prototype into the schematic and pcb layout for production.
The bluetooth module used in the prototype is BLE112 from bluegiga, and the relay is srd-05vdc-sl-c.
1. The board will need to have the connectors for CC debugger to program the bluetooth module (10-pin flat cable with 2x5 [url removed, login to view] connector).
2. GPIO pins/connectors
3. External power input range from 5v-12v
4. Please refer to the image for connector for the relay reference
5. A LED for power indication
6. A LED to indicate relay power
7. A LED to indicate bluetooth model power
8. A LED to indicate bluetooth model connection
19 freelancers estão ofertando em média $744 para esse trabalho
Hi I am an electronic undergraduate and expert in circuit designing and PCB designing. I have done alot of projects previously. I have designed double sided PCB also. I can do this.