Design a schematic and PCB Layout that will run in conjunction of a RPI Zero W. The RPI will be mounter on the PCB using the common 40 pin header.
RPI Zero W will control other components found in the PCB to be designed.
Here are the details of the PCB that needs to be designed.
- Power supply from 120VAC and generate a 5VDC rail and a 24VAC rail to power RPI and other 5VDC and 24VAC components
- Several (4 to 8) 5VDC controlled relays capable of driving 24VAC at low amparage(<1)
- Several (2 to 6) 24VAC controlled contactor relays capable of driving 120VAC at about 20A
- Some basic user interface though some switches/pins/push button
- Some basic LEDs to be controlled by either RPI or other things
- Console cable for CLI interface to RPI Zero
More details will be provided later
Must provide steps and guidance to get PCB board and final PCB assembled.
Schematic, and PCB Board and BOM required
All components parts must be DigiKey or Mouser Sourced
Expected Revisions 2; so, three versions in total.
44 freelancers estão ofertando em média $540 para esse trabalho
Hi, nice to meet you, i could do all the work, sch, board and bom and any other help with the PCB assembled and test... Habilidades y experiencia relevante Very much Htos propuestos $555 USD - all work