We want to develop a device to provide a logging output and over temperature alarm from a thermocouple based cylinder head temperature gauge. The gauge head (already purchased) displays the temperature from 2 thermocouples independently.
The device will have the following inputs:
• 12 volt positive from battery (9 to 16 volts)
• Ground (-ve)
• 2 pairs of thermocouple inputs (left cylinder head and right cylinder head)
It will have the following outputs:
• 13.1 volt 5 amp supply for other instruments
• 2 pairs of thermocouple outputs (pass the inputs signals straight through to these outputs)
• Left cylinder head 0-5 volt signal for data logger (0v = 20°C, 5v = 500°C or its Fahrenheit equivalent)
• Right cylinder head 0-5 volt signal for data logger (0v = 20°C, 5v = 500°C or its Fahrenheit equivalent)
• Alarm output to operate an indicator lamp with no external relay. This output would be fired if either channel exceeds threshold temperature.
17 freelancers are bidding on average £425 for this job
I can do this. Hello, I can do it. Please send me more detail. I have many years experience in the development of electronic systems for industry, medicine and the military
I already worked with displays and temperature sensors in my final year project of my graduation, so i can handle this project so easily and i can complete as early as possible.