We need an "experienced RFID designer" for doing below part of a project:
Just guide us how to write related firmware, how to draw PCB antenna, which components to use.. etc.
1) LF BEACON (transmitter)
- Only works as 125 KHz LF transmitter
- Transmits a 8 byte data, every 100ms
- Outer PCB size can go up to 150x120 mm
- Range should be configurable between 50 cm to 5 meters (with 50 cm steps). It has to be selected by firmware. Users need to limit the range for some usecases
- Antenna could be drawn on PCB (or a fixed antenna if you offer some types - but not coils)
- We want to use MCU - not FBGA
2) LF TAG (receiver)
- There should be a low power LF receiver (wakes up on LF signal availability).
- The sample includes MCP2030 as receiver. We can use the same (or a new technology if you have better ideas)
- We have size problem so LF receiver antenna should be very low size (maybe an SMD antenna?)