I need the schematic, BOM, gerber, Centroid and any other required files for pcb manufacturing of a power electronics component.
- Rectifier has three diodes below and 3 IGBTs above. Average current per diode or IGBT is 1 amp and peak inverse voltage is 500 V.
- DC capacitor link must be of 600 V and 10 uF.
- Inverter must be of 6 IGBTs, 1 amp average current and 600 V.
- Microprocessor to be used is PIC16F18075.
- A linear 10k potentiometer must be connected to an input of the MCU.
- The line voltage is 380 Vrms 50 Hz
- DC bus voltage must be sensed and sent over to the MCU.
- Input voltage of all three phases must be sensed and sent to the MCU. Esch phase must be sensed with respect to a virtual neutral. This virtual neutral will be created using three 1k resistors in wye connection to the three phases.
The components must be selected from DigiKey and they have to be cheap. This is a test prototype, no need for expensive components. There are no constraints with the pcb size, so you must also make it cheap.
28 freelancers estão ofertando em média $542 nesse trabalho
Hey there! I'm a professional electrical engineer having more than 4 years of experience in power electronics. I've read your description and I can do your task perfectly.
Hi. I have good experience with PCB design and can help your project. I have read your project details and can make schematic and pcb, gerber for your requirement. Hope you choose me. Regards.