We plan to build our own Charging Stations for Electric Vehicles using the Espressif boards. For this we need:
1. Sensor selection (current, voltage) and design
2. Computation of precise power consumption (in kWh) using the above sensors
3. Collect required data from the board and sensors and send it to an android device over bluetooth
4. Writing software for all the above in Arduino IDE
5. PCB layout of the final board
Measuring the power consumed is the most important aspect of this project hence someone who has worked on a same/similar project would be preferred.
I will be available for building the board prototype and testing all the time.
39 freelancers estão ofertando em média $608 para esse trabalho
Hello, Deep is here from Ahmedabad. I have worked with Energy Meter/Power Measurement, BLE communication with Smartphone, Espressif's ESP32 WiFi - BLE based works. I can help you for your development.
I have experience in electrical technology, arduino, analog sensors, Bluetooth communication. We can build this project in less time with high accuracy. You can call me anytime for your queries.