I need your help with that simulation. I need to simulate a case where first, it should read the 4 digits from keyboard. Then It means case is locked and it will be unlocked again if you input that digits again. If it is locked, 7 segment will display L and if not it will display U. And also there will be master key where you can unlock immediatly. The circuit to be implemented is a simple case circuit and works as follows:
1) When the case is not locked, it should write 7seg “U"
2) When the case is not locked, press the square key after entering the 4 digit pin received from the user.
It is locked.
3) 7seg "L ”should be written when the case is locked.
4) The safe can only be opened with the pin used during the lockout phase or with a designated 4-digit master-unlock-key. As soon as these two 4-digit pins are entered, the enclosure opens without the need to press another key.
5) After the case is opened, the system returns to the beginning and can be locked with another 4 pins.
6) The system is reset if more than 4 keys are pressed during locking.
I will pay 70$ if you can deliver in 2 hours.
You can find base design and assembly in file.
10 freelancers estão ofertando em média $130 para esse trabalho
An electronics and telecommunication Engineer having good knowledge of pcb design. Good knowledge of Proteus, Eagle, Fritzing and other circuit simulation and pcb design softwares.