I want to make a custom Raspberry Pi 3 shield board for my project. There are many shields already exist on the market, but I want to combine the followings in one small board, and another breakout board for DC power jack and push button switch. Work includes the selection of the components, develop and test using RPi and Raspbian, schematic design, BOM, artwork layout for the PCBs, firmware and software code needed for the operation.
• Power on/off control – single button switch to 1) turn the power on, 2) shutdown the RPi and cut the power to RPi and all peripherals completely, 3) long press (5 sec) to force power cut.
Ref.: Ti TPS65930, ACT2802, [WittyPi], [ProtoCentral],[AndiceLabs],[GeekWorm],[MoPi],[18650 Battery Shield]
• Battery management – battery charging (prevent over/under charge), flexible battery configuration (3.7V 1/2/3 cells parallel, serial? Can I use 18650 battery?), LED display (Red-charging, Green- fully charged), remaining level monitoring. Auto shutoff power to prevent a full discharge.
o ADC (10 or 12bit 5v) X3 – 1 Battery level monitoring + 2 extra (connector)
o RTC (DS3231) & EEPROM (AT24C32)– powered by the rechargeable battery, no coin-cell. [Ref. Link] [login to view URL]
o Two Extra I2C connectors for expansion
o Temperature sensor (DS18B20) X3 (1 onboard, 2 connector) [Ref. Link] [login to view URL]
• LED Driver
o Constant Current LED Driver for common high-power LEDs (DC 3~12V, 300mA, 450mA, 600mA)
o 5V 2A output X2
• Input - Interrupt
o On/off switch
o CNY70 interface X2
1) Selection of input power: I’d like to use common power adapter, such as 12V 3A or 5V 3A. Calculate the requirements and recommend the specification.
2) Use long life-time, not-discontinued, most common components to prevent discontinuation issues. RoHS compliant.
3) ESD protection (I don’t exactly know the meaning, but suggested in other designs),
4) Low EMC and low heat dissipation
5) Board layout (artwork) included with Gerber files to make PCBs . Thickness of the PCB is 1mm.
6) Figure out if using a separate reference voltage is important for the operation
7) Firmware code need to be software downloadable
8) Test on Raspbian environment – most of sample codes are already exist.
Details can be discussed further...
16 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1158 para esse trabalho
Hello, Have a great day. My name is Shahbaz Ali, I am representing I-TECH. We will design, prototype and ship the hardware. Please feel free to contact us. Best Regards, Shahbaz.
Greetings, We are experienced professionals in the field of raspberry pi and embedded systems. Having more than 3 years experience in such projects. Allow us to complete your task with perfection. Kindest Regards