Require Experts in power electronics who can evaluate existing PCB/Hardware to find issues like the mixed voltage, missed signals, EMC, EMI issues, Earthing issues, etc., and make necessary changes in the system to achieve desired results. The system is designed to be used under Industrial Environment with High Voltage cables going around near the system.
The selected freelancer will be provided with an existing schematic and design. They would be required to verify its integrity and functionality. Further, they will need to debug, add and modify the components used in the system to achieve the desired functionality as per the given requirements. A set of additional functionalities will be shared which will be needed to be incorporated into the existing system.
The system consists of following major peripherals:
1. Power Supply (SMPS)
- Output Voltage: DC24/30/36 V
- Output Power: 40/60/120 W
- Rated Current: 1.35A/2A/3.5 A
2. BLDC Motor
3. Master PCB with ATMEGA128A-AU MCU
4. 4 Digit 7 Segment Display
5. LCD Display 128*64
6. RFID Module MFRC522
7. ESP8266 Module ----- Feasibility needs to be checked
8. RS232 Port and I/O Module.
The system processes received signals from:
1. BLDC Motor Driver (In the form of Forward, Reverse and Trip)
2. Part Presence Sensor / Proximity Sensor (Through I/O port)
3. Relay Operated Clamping & Declamping (Through I/O port)
4. Emergency Switch – SOS (Through I/O port)
10 freelancers estão ofertando em média ₹27089 nesse trabalho
hi..I have more than 8 years experinced in circuit design and development..in my past I have designed project for company..I can design pcb under emi emc guidlimes
Hi I have experienced of embedded system design. I like to work on this project. I can support you for Pcb design plus have also experienced of firmware design. regards