I need a gmail extension that:
1. Automatically responds to one or more messages with a canned reply and then
2. Move the original message(s) to a specified folder and/or apply a label.
3. I select one or more messages using the checkboxes on the left column of the Inbox.
4. Ideally, the extension would add buttons in a way that minimizes the number of clicks necessary to execute, for example by adding a button(s) to the menu that operates on multiple selected messages.
5. The extension allows me to define different macros (for lack of better term) that have different names, canned responses (text only) and destination folders and labels as well as different sender address.
6. The resulting response email should contain the original email at the bottom, just like when replying manually. All other information normally included in a manual "reply" will also be included, like subject line and other header info.
7. Of course, this should be easy and friendly to use, with a responsive UI.